For over 90 years, we have been protecting our customers from the unexpected. Whether it is business or personal, you can feel protected with us. Not only do we help protect businesses, families and individuals with their insurance needs, we help our community. Giving back to the community that supports us is a something we value very highly!
5 New Year Resolutions for your LA Insurance PoliciesIt's the new year, and many people are making resolutions to improve their lives. One area that should be considered when making resolutions is the area of personal insurance coverage. Below are some insurance resolutions that can help you better protect yourself and your family while still getting the most affordable price on your policies.
1. Consider your home insurance coverage.If you received expensive gifts during the holidays or at other times throughout the year, you may need to update your home insurance coverage to accommodate these new possessions. Talk to an agent to see if you need to change your coverage level.
2. Get the right health insurance policy.With all of the changes to government regulation and the health insurance market as a whole, finding the right health insurance policy can be confusing. However, selecting the right type of policy is essential in order to ensure that you have an appropriate amount of coverage at a cost you can afford. Consult an experienced insurance agent to find the policy that is best for you.
3. Reduce your auto insurance costs.In many cases, auto insurance premiums are determined by how much time you spend driving your vehicle. If any of your driving habits have changed, make sure that you talk to an insurance agent to make sure that you are getting the best price. In addition, as your vehicles age, you may be able to save money on insurance premiums by opting out of comprehensive coverage.
4. Save money on life insurance.Life insurance rates are determined in large part by your health. If you have made lifestyle changes during the past year that improved your health, such as significant weight loss, you may qualify for a better rate. Contact an insurance agent to find out if your premiums could be lower.
5. Consider purchasing flood insurance.Floods can cause catastrophic damage, and many homeowners don't have any coverage to protect themselves. Even if you live in an area where flood insurance isn't required, a flood may still occur. Consider purchasing flood insurance to cover your property in the event of a disaster. In order to achieve your insurance resolutions, you need an action plan and a strong commitment to your goal. For help realizing your insurance goals in 2017, contact the professionals at Pacific Unified Insurance today.
We’re always looking for ways to educate consumers about perils in their daily life. Check out our Blog to see how you can stay better protected!
Featured Team Member
Born and raised in Southern California, Dave was educated at Loyola High School and Arizona State University. After graduation, he founded two successful restaurants in Arizona, eventually selling them to move back to California. He began his insurance career working for…